Salisbury Hospice costs £2.4 million to run, with Salisbury Hospice Charity having to raise £1.5 million of the funding required.
We care for people living with complex and progressive illness. Our aim is to sustain their quality of life and provide relief from pain and other distressing symptoms. Because incurable illnesses affect whole families we offer the same loving support, help and counselling to their families, friends and carers.
Through the generosity of our many supporters we were able to provide care for almost 1,000 people last year. We desperately need your help to continue to fund this invaluable service.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2020 Run Bournemouth Weekend
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 10K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 5K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supernova 5K >
- 2020 Dog Jog Bournemouth >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Jnr 2K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Jnr 1.5K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Kids Kilo >
2020 Bournemouth Half Marathon
- 2020 Bournemouth Half Marathon >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Salisbury Hospice Charity via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.