Scottish Autism is Scotland's leading autism charity supporting people of all ages with autism and their families. We have several centres across Scotland and your donations help us to offer people with autism opportunities to learn new skills, to improve communication and social interaction and to be part of their local communities. Our advice team helps hundreds of families every year, often in times of crisis. We have a pioneering school and Scotland's only autism-specific respite centre, described here by a mum: "The staff are excellent, the level of care is exceptional and facilities are wonderful. My son would not go anywhere else."
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Run Bournemouth Weekend
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 10K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 5K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supernova 5K >
- 2021 Dog Jog Bournemouth >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Jnr 2K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Jnr 1.5K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Kids Kilo >
2021 Bournemouth Half Marathon
- 2021 Bournemouth Half Marathon >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Scottish Autism via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.