0207 554 5917
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Run Bournemouth Weekend
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 10K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 5K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supernova 5K >
- 2021 Dog Jog Bournemouth >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Jnr 2K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Jnr 1.5K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Kids Kilo >
2021 Bournemouth Half Marathon
- 2021 Bournemouth Half Marathon >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Sue Ryder via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.