Weldmar Hospicecare relies on donations to continue providing care and compassion for those living with a life-limiting illness across south, west and north Dorset. Your support ensures that we are able to reach thousands of people every year, at the hospice; in their own homes and in our communities.
What we will provide you with:
- Support from our Events/Challenges Fundraiser
- Personalised paper sponsorship forms as well as advice on setting up and online fundraising page
- Regular emails or letters about the event and how your money will help
- A tour of our in-patient unit if you wish
- A Weldmar t-shirt or running vest for the event itself!
Raising Funds for Weldmar – our packages
BMF Full Marathon: £500 minimum sponsorship
BMF Half Marathon: £300 minimum sponsorship
BMF 10K: £100 minimum sponsorship
BMF 5K: £50 minimum sponsorship
Junior races: £30 minimum sponsorship
Your registration fee is part of the minimum sponsorship above and by entering you commit to raising at least the specified minimum amount.
Own Entry Runner
If you’re lucky enough to have your own guaranteed place you’ll receive all the benefits a charity place runner will receive but there’s no minimum fundraising pledge – we simply ask you to raise as much as you can for such a vital cause!
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2020 Run Bournemouth Weekend
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 10K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 5K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supernova 5K >
- 2020 Dog Jog Bournemouth >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Jnr 2K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Jnr 1.5K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Kids Kilo >
2020 Bournemouth Half Marathon
- 2020 Bournemouth Half Marathon >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Weldmar Hospicecare Trust via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.