Macmillan Caring Locally supports the Macmillan Unit, a Specialist Palliative Care Ward at Christchurch Hospital in Dorset. We also provide funding for a team of Specialist Palliative Care Sisters, who care for our Patients living at home in our Community. We are proud to support the Macmillan Unit which is a centre of excellence.
Macmillan Caring Locally owns & operates The Grove in Bournemouth, the UK's only holiday hotel for Cancer patients and people with life threatening illnesses. For more information go to www.macmillanlocal.org
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Run Bournemouth Weekend
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 10K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 5K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supernova 5K >
- 2021 Dog Jog Bournemouth >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Jnr 2K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Jnr 1.5K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Kids Kilo >
2021 Bournemouth Half Marathon
- 2021 Bournemouth Half Marathon >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Macmillan Caring Locally via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.