Over 300,000 children worldwide develop cancer each year. If the illness is detected early enough, many of these children can be cured - as many as 80% of children with cancer in high income countries survive. However, in low and middle income coutries, survival rates can be as low as 10%. In addition, many children are dying without effective pain relief.
World Child Cancer gives children in low and middle income countries the opportunity to access trained medics, medication and support to give them the very best chance of survival. We also support children's families and raise awareness of childhood cancer in these countries.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Run Bournemouth Weekend
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 10K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 5K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supernova 5K >
- 2021 Dog Jog Bournemouth >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Jnr 2K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Jnr 1.5K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Kids Kilo >
2021 Bournemouth Half Marathon
- 2021 Bournemouth Half Marathon >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for World Child Cancer via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.