020 8741 1515
The National Axial Spondyloarthritis Society (NASS) is the only charity in the UK dedicated to supporting anyone affected affected by axial spondyloarthritis.
Since 1976 NASS has been the only charity dedicated to educating, informing and empowering people with AS to manage their disease more effectively and make more informed choices about their care.
NASS receives no government or statutory funding. We rely on donations from the general public to ensure we can continue providing life-changing support to anyone affected by axial SpA (AS). This is why people like you are so important.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Run Bournemouth Weekend
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 10K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 5K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supernova 5K >
- 2021 Dog Jog Bournemouth >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Jnr 2K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Jnr 1.5K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Kids Kilo >
2021 Bournemouth Half Marathon
- 2021 Bournemouth Half Marathon >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for National Axial Spondyloarthritis Society (NASS) via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.