Spinal Muscular Atrophy UK informs, supports and empowers individuals and families affected by the neuromuscular condition, Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA). SMA causes muscle weakness in varying severities and can have a devastating effect. We also fund and support the research community addressing the cause, treatment and management of SMA. 1.5 million people in the UK carry the gene responsible for SMA. We raise awareness of SMA and the support that we provide, so that families have a place to contact when faced with diagnosis.
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2020 Run Bournemouth Weekend
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 10K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 5K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supernova 5K >
- 2020 Dog Jog Bournemouth >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Jnr 2K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Jnr 1.5K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Kids Kilo >
2020 Bournemouth Half Marathon
- 2020 Bournemouth Half Marathon >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Spinal Muscular Atrophy UK via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.