PSP (Progressive Supranuclear Palsy) and CBD (Cortico Basal Degeneration), a closely related condition, are neurodegenerative diseases. PSP slowly robs its victims of their ability to walk, talk, eat, drink and see, leaving them literally trapped inside their own body. The PSP Association is the only charity in the UK supporting people with PSP and CBD. Please help the 15,000 people suffering with PSP and CBD in the UK today. Take part in a sponsored challenge and enjoy yourself whilst supporting people with PSP and CBD across the UK. See our website www.pspeur.org for more information, please contact [email protected]
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2020 Run Bournemouth Weekend
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 10K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 5K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supernova 5K >
- 2020 Dog Jog Bournemouth >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Jnr 2K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Jnr 1.5K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Kids Kilo >
2020 Bournemouth Half Marathon
- 2020 Bournemouth Half Marathon >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for PSP Association via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.