The Pulmonary Hypertension Association UK (PHA-UK) is a national patient charity that provides support, help, understanding and information for people whose lives are touched by this rare and devastating lung disease. Contact Details: PHA-UK, Unit 1, Newton Business Centre, Thorncliffe Park Estate, Chapeltown, Sheffield, S35 2PH. [email protected]
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2020 Run Bournemouth Weekend
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 10K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 5K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supernova 5K >
- 2020 Dog Jog Bournemouth >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Jnr 2K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Jnr 1.5K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Kids Kilo >
2020 Bournemouth Half Marathon
- 2020 Bournemouth Half Marathon >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Pulmonary Hypertension Association via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.