Since 1984, we have worked with local people across North West Edinburgh; empowering them to live healthier lives.
Our strong connection to the local community of North West Edinburgh, built over 35 years, makes us an irreplaceable community anchor and service provider.
We work to reduce food insecurity, provide individuals with focussed support and help families stay connected and healthy. We run a wide range of classes and clubs, including cooking basics, community meals, Women Supporting Women, and a multicultural chat cafe. We also provide one-to-one counseling services.
Your support will help us continue to provide vital services in one of Scotland's most deprived areas.
Become part of #TeamPCHP at the EMF and you will get:
• Dedicated support from our fundraising team
• A FREE Pilton Community Health Project running vest
• Personalized training plans
• Motivational emails
• Access to our Facebook community group
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2021 Run Bournemouth Weekend
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 10K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 5K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Supernova 5K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Jnr 2K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Jnr 1.5K >
- 2021 Run Bournemouth Kids Kilo >
2022 Bournemouth Half Marathon
- 2022 Bournemouth Half Marathon >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for Pilton Community Health Project via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.