The Events Team
The Jermain Defoe Foundation was founded in 2013 by England footballer Jermain Defoe to support homeless, vulnerable and abused children and young people in his family’s home country of St Lucia. Since then, the foundation has expanded to support children and families in surrounding Carribean Islands and the UK.
As part of our team you'll receive some great benefits:
We are so grateful for your support. Sign up today as we would love to welcome you to our team of runners.
If you have any queries about running for us, then please get in touch with us at [email protected] or call 01708 511809
You can only apply to one Affiliate Charity at a time. For further information on how the Charity Entry process works please see our Charity Runner FAQs.
Please click on the event you would like to participate in:
2020 Run Bournemouth Weekend
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 10K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supersonic 5K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Supernova 5K >
- 2020 Dog Jog Bournemouth >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Jnr 2K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Jnr 1.5K >
- 2020 Run Bournemouth Kids Kilo >
2020 Bournemouth Half Marathon
- 2020 Bournemouth Half Marathon >
If you already have your Own Entry, you can pledge to fundraise for The Jermain Defoe Foundation via your My Details account.
Simply log in and click on the link next to your entry.